29 June 2009

7(ish) Quick - Hey, What's That Over There?

Today's update will be very short, as I am pressed for time. I suppose you could consider this a "7 Quick Takes: On-the-Wrong-Day-Since-I-Don't-Follow-Rules Edition."
(PS - I'm also not numbering... since I probably won't do 7, & I don't follow rules.)

Friday night, I went to Cocina Superior for margaritas (oh, & dinner), then out to a local bar to hear my friend Scott's band play. There is much to be said about this night, but all you really need to know is that Tami ended up stealing the cowbell from the stage so that we could surprise everyone by playing it from the dance floor. Also, the band is super fun. Good times, indeed.


The Hangover is a friggin hilarious movie, mostly because it totally sounds like something that most of my guy friends could potentially go through. This scares me a little. (You know, for them.) At any rate, I highly recommend it if you're in the mood for a good laugh.


I am considering myself The Official Lucky Charm for the Atlanta Braves. They've been sucking it up not playing so well lately, but they managed to pull out a win yesterday while I was there. If that's not enough proof for you, I've been to 3 games this season - all wins. In two of those games Chipper Jones (happy sigh) has hit at least one home run. I rest my case.


Saturday morning, I got to spend some time with Layla. It was as fun & as heartbreaking as you probably think it was. I really miss that dog & have to find a way to get her living with me again.


The dryer started having issues this weekend. It's still blowing hot air (this makes me think it's male), but it's not spinning. Do any of you out there know anything about how dryers work? Hunter's girlfriend's dad (I think) was supposed to look at it today, but as I'm not home yet, I have no idea what (if anything) has been discovered. Some folks I've talked to think that it may be the motor, but I'm really hoping that's not it since that sounds like a pretty expensive problem to have. Any help is appreciated!


I am completely & totally addicted to Dunkin Donuts' Hazelnut coffee. I'm talking drink-it-every-day-or-go-into-shaky-withdrawals addicted. All of you coffee drinkers that haven't tried it yet, get yourself to the closest grocery store & pick some up. Delicious!


ADD sucks.


Today marks the one-month-til-my-birthday, freak-out-because-I-haven't-the-slightest-clue-what-I-want-to-do portion of the year. Panic mode: activated.

No comments: